Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And The Winner Is....

Low Carb wins!


But you already knew that! I can't wait to get started. I know it will be hard, and all that good stuff they always say. But I am tired of not getting into a booth and getting felt up on flights to make sure my seat belt fully latches..... and well, you know the fatty drill!


Now the Determined Drill!

First, a few changes before the actual diet starts. So like no donuts and no beer and no absent minded snacking. 
More walking and more reading about all the cool things you get to have when you go low carb.

Salad dressing - I love you! Silly but true. Why eat the stuff if you can't stand it? Salad dressing makes all things right in the salad world.


Thanks to everyone who made great comments and people who were kind enough to answer my emails, and sent me "tips" on blogging and blogs!

I should name you all, but thanks in the meal while.

So long to the 280's. I need a good scale. It would already show about 5 pounds off. I'm sure cuz I am gonna need a new belt or pants or both! Woot, woot, indeed!

Until next time!
DD

2 comments:

  1. Heya...research is essential, because at first, it seems "Upside down" from any diet you may have tried in the past not to mention the good ole traditional food pyramid the gov pushes! Once you have a good grasp on it, you're good to go! Anyway, Im excited for you, because the first few weeks are going to be dramatic!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, new belt and pants already. Cool! I can hear the enthusiasm coming thru your posts. That's great that you are gearing up now, and not waiting for some "magical" day, like Jan 1st. That shows you are serious and ready to DO this. You ARE Determined Dude.

    I cracked up when I read this:
    "Salad dressing makes all things right in the salad world."
    Yes! Me too. :-D

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete